Posts Tagged Kill Screen
Look, man, we can only do so much in a week. As hard as we try to give you frequent updates, filled with tasty reading treats, we’re just a small group of writers. That’s why Digital Love Child will be adding a new, weekly feature that highlights some of the best videogame criticism and/or reporting from other people.
Thus, the debut of In Other Words.
- .nutsisthecoolnewwebaddress 13 hours ago
- myspacebarisn'tworkingproperly.nuts. 13 hours ago
- RT @HanFreakinSolo: "autotune me to sound like Santa" - @reidmccarter 13 hours ago
- I like that it exists, though. I'm glad that lots of people find it funny. 2 days ago
- I don't think I like The Stanley Parable. It seems like it's too proud of how clever it thinks it is. Maybe I need a different storyline? 2 days ago
Tags!4A Games adventure games Atlus Bethesda Game Studios Bethesda Softworks Bioshock BioWare Blizzard Entertainment Capcom CD Projekt Clover Studio Devil Survivor Double Fine Dragon Age EA Edmund McMillen Eidos Interactive Elder Scrolls V Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Electronic Arts Florian Himsl Fumito Ueda gamification God Hand Grand Theft Auto V Grim Fandango Heavy Rain Hitman: Absolution Ico Ino-Co Plus IO Interactive Ivan Zorzin Jeff Minter Journey Julian Gollop Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days Konami Llamasoft Mass Effect MicroProse Software Minecraft Mythos Games Naughty Dog Nintendo Pandemic Studios Paradox Interactive Persona Persona 3 Persona 3 Portable Psychonauts Quantic Dream sex Shadow of the Colossus Shin Megami Tensei Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Skyrim Sony Computer Entertainment Space Giraffe Team Ico The Binding of Isaac The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection The PA Report The Saboteur The Witcher The Witcher 2 Tim Schafer UFO: Enemy Unknown Uncharted Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Warlock Warlock: Master of the Arcane X-COM: UFO Defense